"RCLS is not just a school! It is a place where you will find incredible people, kids and families. You cannot help but feel Christ's love here. "
“RCLS was the best decision we’ve ever made for our children.”
– RCLS parent
“I can’t put a price on the value of an RCLS education.
This foundation is an investment in my child’s future.”
When current parents are asked why they would recommend RCLS to a friend, these are often the reasons they cite:
- Christian education
- Small class sizes (average elementary class size is 15-18 students)
- Safe, nurturing community and environment
- Committed faculty who thoughtfully tend to the needs of each student
- A challenging curriculum that prioritizes foundational learning
- High standardized test scores
- Emphasis on character development
- Sophisticated K-8 technology program and curriculum
- Music, art, physical education, and Spanish instruction offered PS-8
- Resource services
- Enrichment program
- Extensive extracurricular options (sports, arts, and academics)
- Extended school-day care
- Exceptional preparation for high school
Together, these offer a comprehensive school experience, one that shapes the whole child-- Grounded in Grace, Formed in Faith, and Committed to Learning for Life.