Why do RCLS students love their school? Why are parents our best advocates? What is it that drives our teachers to excellence?
Here's how to get the answers to your questions.
1. Watch the Story.
2. Check out key web pages on this website.
3. Schedule a visit (virtual or in-person).
You can do all of those things––and take a peek into a Remote Learning classrooms––by scrolling down.
We are grateful that you've taken the time to spend a few minutes here!
The web pages here answer that question.
1. Check out the
and Mission & Core Values pages,
which will introduce you to RCLS's priorities and people.
2. In the Covid age, it matters whether a school can maintain safety measures to allow in-person learning AND whether a school can pivot to a virtual environment and still deliver academic excellence. Check out our Covid Contingency Plans page, where you may review plans for In-person and Remote Learning and Remote Learning class schedules, posted to allow us to pivot quickly.
Now, you choose!
1. Schedule an in-person tour (after school hours) or a virtual meeting by following one of the calendar links below. Additionally (or instead), prospective middle school students and families may choose to register for a Virtual Open House.
2. Want to have questions answered by email or phone first? Start by submitting an inquiry form (under tabs below). If you do submit an inquiry, you'll soon hear from either Mrs. Robin Kaufmann, RCLS's Enrollment Director, or Mrs. Lynn Schoppers, RCLS's Early Childhood Director. We'd love to talk with you!
In the absence of the opportunity to physically step into one of RCLS's active classrooms, we've brought the classroom to you!
Check out a Kindergarten Phonics lesson via asynchronous instruction or 4th grade Math or 8th grade Accelerated Math via Google Meet classrooms. Interested in Early Childhood? Click over to the Early Childhood pages to peek into a few of their asynchronous instruction videos.
Click here to go to Early Childhood pages and to view a video introduction to RCLS's Early Childhood program.
A 13-minute 4th-grade Math lesson on fractions delivered synchronously with students in attendance remotely.
A 15-minute Saxon phonics lesson on the digraphs "th" and "oo."
A 10-minute 8th-grade Accelerated Math (Algebra 1) lesson delivered synchronously with students in attendance remotely.
Thanks for visiting virtually!
Ready to learn more? Scroll up to schedule a time to visit campus in-person or to meet by video conference or phone.