New Family Info Page
You've made a great decision to enroll your children at RCLS, but now you likely have a new set of questions. Answers to those questions--and more--can be found, in their entirety--in the Family Handbook, available under the Current Families page of this website or in print upon request at the office. We hope this list of FAQs will answer some common questions--and, of course, do email us if we can answer any immediate concerns.
Welcome to RCLS. We're so excited to have you join us!
- If I’ve applied for a tuition assistance scholarship, when will I hear if my family has received an award?
- When will I find out who my child’s teacher is and/or what supplies he/she needs to bring to school?
- What are school hours? What are the drop-off/pick-up procedures?
- When is Meet-the-Teacher Night?
- Will my child get his/her own Chromebook from RCLS?
- Is there a student dress code?
- What all-school activities should I anticipate during the school year?
- How do I sign my child up for hot lunches?
- When can my child begin band?
- When can my child begin to participate in athletics?