RCLS Summer Library Hours
The RCLS Library is here all summer to keep your reading on track for next year.
You can check out books, play some games, and take accelerated reader tests to begin earning points for the 2020-21 school year.
The library will be open on THURSDAYS this summer as follows:
June 11 9a-12p
June 18: 3-6p
June 25: 9a-12p
July 9: 9a-12p
July 16: 3-6p
July 23: 9a-12p
July 30: 3-6p
August 6: 9a-12p
August 13: 9a-12p
For questions about summer library hours, call the school office or email Mr. Nelson.
Note: Precautions and procedures for Summer 2020.
1. Drive around the back of RCLS and park near the outdoor classroom west of the gym.
2. Enter the library through the back door. (Did you know we had one?!)
3. Adults, kindly wear a mask.
4. Use hand sanitizer as you enter the library. We'll have some stationed at the door.
5. Library use will be limited to 10 people at a time.
For more details about these procedures, watch this video before you come. We can't wait to see you at the RCLS Library on Thursdays this summer!
Summer Reading Programs
These incentive programs will help keep your child motivated to read all summer long:
You'll find information about the Barnes & Noble and Library reading programs at the RCLS library, too.
Recommended Book Titles
There are a number of great reading lists out there, but these are assembled from the recommendations of RCLS faculty and staff. Check out these book lists: