Not a Lutheran?
Approximately 25 percent of RCLS students attend one of the association churches—Grace, Holy Cross, or Trinity Lutheran churches. That means that 75 percent of RCLS students attend other local churches or have no church affiliation at all.
The student body of RCLS represents nearly 40 different local churches. We are a diverse body of believers, and we enjoy the multi-denominational fellowship that characterizes our school. Ultimately, our worldview and teaching is informed by the Holy Bible, the inerrant Word of God, so many children from families of various denominations or from families who embrace similar values find themselves at home here..
We believe that the Word of God places the prime responsibility for Christian education directly into the hands of parents. The purpose of RCLS is to be an extension of the home, providing...
- Daily instruction in God's word
- Modeling of a Christ-centered life
- Opportunities to extend grace to others
- Support for the family's responsibility
- A quality education that prepares students for their present and eternal life.