Not a Lutheran?
Approximately 30 percent of RCLS students attend one of the association churches—Family of Christ, Grace, Holy Cross, or Trinity Lutheran churches—but 70 percent do not attend one of these churches. In fact, the student body of RCLS represents nearly 40 different local churches. We are a diverse body of believers, and we enjoy the multi-denominational fellowship that characterizes our school. Ultimately, our worldview and teaching is informed by the Holy Bible, the inerrant Word of God.
We believe that the Word of God places the prime responsibility for Christian education directly into the hands of parents. The purpose of RCLS is to be an extension of the home, providing...
- Daily instruction in God's word
- Modeling of a Christ-centered life
- Opportunities to extend grace to others
- Support for the family's responsibility
- A quality education that prepares students for their present and eternal life.