- Butterbraids arrive
- Grades 5/6 basketball, here, morning
- Math League, 4 pm, St. Francis
- Vision & Hearing re-check, 12:30 pm (grades. 1,3,7)
- Theme t-shirt day
- PS-Gr. 4 Christmas Program, 8:30 – 10 am – Dress rehearsal
- 7/8 basketball at Winona, 4:30 pm
- PS-Gr. 4 Christmas program, 6:30 pm Students to arrive by 6:15 pm
- 5/6 basketball at Lewiston, 4:30
- Advent Music Concert, 6:30 pm
- Spirit Day – wear blue & white
- 7/8 basketball at Lake City, 4:30 pm
- Grs. 5/6 basketball here, morning
- Gr. 5 to Bounce World, 12:45 – 2:15 pm (Box Top prize)
- Gr. 4-8 parties, 1:00 – 2:30 pm
- Stepping Stones is available.
December 23 – January 3
- Christmas Break
Are you seeking a school where your child belongs? Somewhere your child will be celebrated as an individual? A place where students' faith is developed and encouraged? That is what you will find at RCLS. We have a strong tradition of educating the whole child - mind, body, and spirit, raising students to be servants of Christ. We are a faith community where students and parents create lifelong relationships.
An RCLS education provides children with a challenging academic environment. During the formative elementary school years, the focus is on ensuring that critical skills related to reading, writing and mathematics are mastered. As children mature into middle school students, the focus shifts to applying those skills to enable them to be critical thinkers. In addition, technology integration, foreign language instruction and small class sizes are guaranteed.
The RCLS athletics, fine arts and extra-curricular programs teach and encourage Christian values as they promote skills, teamwork and school spirit, providing a wide variety of options. This beautiful balance of academics, arts, athletics and extra - curricular activities cultivate a well-rounded program. This leads to diverse and joyful involvement for RCLS students and their families.
Welcome to RCLS or Rochester Central Lutheran School! Please explore our website so that you can become familiar with our ministry and educational program. RCLS offers programs for students three years of age through eighth grade. We also offer, "Stepping Stones" which is our School Aged Care (SAC) program. It is held before and after school and during the summer months. SAC is available for children ages 3-12 years. In addition, we offer a homework-based after school program for grades 4-8 called the POST.